Easter weekend


As Maggie calls him, "Little Man!"


Mom feeding Jacky.


They turned the playhouse into their "Mystery Club"...no boys allowed. If only she'd keep that rule until she turns 25!


We curled hair and ended up with these lovely do's. :)


We ventured down to DeRidder for Easter. Dad and Jason played 46 holes of golf in less than 24 hours. The girls and Mom and I went to Leesville to watch the Hannah Montana movie. It was really cute. Here are a few pictures from this weekend. I'll have more formal pics when my husband decides to get them off of his camera.

I must say that Abby was quite impressed with the Easter Bunny and the fact that he/she knew that she and Maggie like Ring Pops. :)

1 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad you enjoyed the cookies and hope Faith had a great party! Donna Strickland

April 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Older Post Home